The Waterbury Campus is pleased to announce up to two $1,000.00 Director’s Scholarships for the 2017-2018 academic year for returning undergraduates.
- Must be at least a part-time continuing student at the Waterbury Campus (incoming students are not eligible) for both the Fall 2017 and Spring 2018 semesters.
- Must have a minimum overall grade point average as of Spring 2017 of a 2.5.
- Must have a FAFSA form on file with the University as of July 1, 2017.
- Demonstrate considerable financial need.
- Applications will be accepted until 4:00 p.m. Friday, July 14, 2017.
Click here to access the online form for the Director’s Scholarship.