- Learn About Yourself: Identify your personality strengths and the jobs and careers that go along with who you are so you can find a satisfying career path. Don’t skip this important first step. Take a personality inventory like the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI) to help you decide on a major and career. Then make a career services appointment.
- Meet with your academic advisor for help in selecting a wide array of courses that fit academic interests and career goals.
- Use the course catalog to research majors, minors, and course descriptions.
- Majors and Careers research what you can do with your major.
- Employer by Major A powerful research engine allowing students to reach thousands of potential employers through searching by major and state
- Explore the Husky Alumni Network for alumni who might help you career shadow, find an internship, or to find out more about a particular field. Alumni connections can often lead to jobs if you are a senior.
Are you in the College of Liberal Arts and Sciences and unsure of your career direction? See a 5-minute video and take a short “action-plan questionnaire”: CLAS Career Exploration Plan