Part-time or summer or seasonal work will give you a leg up in the job market, especially if your job is related to your major.
- Make an Appointment with the UConn Waterbury Career Counselor for assistance with finding a part-time or summer job: Click here for advapp instructions
- Look in the “Part-Time” and “Summer” categories in the UConn Waterbury Internship/Job Binders in the Student Affairs Suite and at the Information Desk. Peruse the Career Services Bulletin Boards outside of the Suite and in the Main Lobby downstairs.
- Go to Waterbury Career Newsletter from UConn Waterbury Career Services a Bi-monthly E-Newsletter that lists part-time and seasonal jobs.
Part-time, summer and seasonal jobs on the Web:
- rep-am.com/admarket/employment/ : Local jobs from the classified section of the Waterbury Republican-American newspaper
- voicesnews.com/classifieds/employment/ Local jobs from the classified section of “Voices”
- campstaff.com Camp jobs in CT and nationally
- careerjet.com Enter “summer job” and “CT” for hundreds of jobs.