The Waterbury Campus is pleased to announce up to two $1,000.00 Director’s Scholarships for the 2016-2017 academic year for returning undergraduates.
- Must be at least a part-time continuing student at the Waterbury Campus (incoming students are not eligible) for both the Fall 2016 and Spring 2017 semesters.
- Must have a minimum overall grade point average as of Spring 2016 of a 2.5.
- Must have a FAFSA form on file with the University as of July 1, 2016.
Demonstrate considerable financial need.
- Applications will be accepted until 4:00 p.m. Friday, July 15, 2016 at the Student Affairs Office, located on the second floor in the Student Services suite.
- Applications can also be emailed to Dr. Stuart Brown at Stuart.Brown@uconn.edu
- Applications can be mailed to: Dr. Stuart Brown, Office of Student Affairs, University of Connecticut, 99 East Main Street, Waterbury, CT 06702.