Dr. Brown has retired from the University, but will be staying on in a limited role for Fall 2021. Kelly Bartlett is now the Interim Director of Student Services.
Staff located in the 2nd Floor Student Services suite will be holding a combination of in-person and virtual appointments for the Fall 2021 semester.
The staff who will be utilizing this arrangement are:
Here is how we will be operating:
- We will be conducting business through University email, WebEx, and phone.
- Staff will be designating certain days and times for both in-person and virtual appointments.
- There will be no walk-in appointments.
- We will be utilizing the Nexus system for Scheduled appointments.
- Students can use the Nexus system to arrange a specific time for a WebEx appointment. [IMPORTANT NOTE: your computer must have a camera and microphone hook-up in order to access the WebEx interface.]
- Due to the anticipated volume of emails, staff may not respond to your email for 24 hours.
Making a Scheduled Appt. Through Nexus
Making Appointments Online Using Nexus
Nexus allows you to make appointments with a number of advisors on campus, primarily those in the Student Services suite.
[IMPORTANT NOTE: your computer must have a camera and microphone hook-up in order to access the WebEx interface.]
- Use the Nexus system to make a specific appointment day and time.
- The staff member will receive your appointment request.
- You will receive an email with a link to the WebEx interface.
- You would then click on the “Start Meeting” link at the appointed time to access your WebEx meeting..
(see ACADEMIC ADVISING FAQS below).