Information Technology Services
New Information for Spring 2021
- Students may request an iPad.
- You can no longer install software on generally scheduled classroom teaching station computers. The funding came from the Student Technology Fees. These computers are managed by Storrs Campus Technology Services and the decision was made to NOT allow installation of individual software on centrally managed generally scheduled classroom computers.
- i-clickers: As part of Storrs' new teaching station configuration i-clicker software will no longer be installed locally on the teaching station PCs. There are two new methods for using i-clicker; i-clicker classic or i-clicker cloud. Information on how to access this is available online or training can be arranged via the following link: https://cetl.uconn.edu/educational-technologies/. You can also email your questions to email@example.com.
- University owned software can now be accessed from any computer attached to the Internet, on or off campus. The list of software is quite extensive. To see a list of what is available, please visit the following link: http://anyware.uconn.edu/download-install/ You will need to login in using your NETID.
- Huskyprint printing is available in the library. This allows students to print from Computer Lab PCs and their own laptops using HuskyPrint software. Instructions can be found at http://print.uconn.edu
All University provided software is accessed by using a browser to visit: http://anyware.uconn.edu. To access the software you must login using your NetID and password. All work should be saved on the P:Drive. Anyware can be accessed by any computer that is connected to the Internet (On or Off Campus)
Media Services Contact Information
If you have questions regarding computing, audiovisual, and telecom services, we’re here to help!
If you are unable to reach us and this is an emergency situation, contact the Campus front desk 203-236-9800 and they will page one of us.
If you would like a training session for the technology available in a classroom or have any special technology requests, please email us by clicking here. Please include your contact information, date, time, and location you need our assistance as well as a description of your request.