Tuition and Aid
According to Kiplinger’s Personal Finance, UConn is a University where “students can receive a stellar education without graduating with a mountain of debt.”
For the most current schedule and fees, please visit The Bursar's Office website.
2019-2020 Waterbury Tuition and Fees
Fall fee bills are due August 1st.
Spring fee bills are due January 8th.
|Academic Year 2018-2019||CT Resident||Non-CT Resident||NE Regional|
|General University Fee||112||112||112|
|Infrastructure Maintenance Fee||468||468||468|
Excludes room and board, parking fees, waivable fees, and fees relating to selected courses or academic major. Applicable course fees are listed in the long description of a course in the course catalog. Please note that UConn Waterbury does not offer university housing.
|No. of Credits||General Univ. Fee||Infrastructure Fee||Activity Fees*||Technology Fee||Transit Fee||INSTATE Tution||Sub-Total||OUT-OF-STATE Tuition||Sub-total||Regional Tuition||Sub-Total|
Per Semester. Excludes room and board, parking fees, waivable fees, and fees relating to selected courses or academic major. Applicable course fees are listed in the long description of a course on the course catalog. Please note that UConn Waterbury does not include university housing.
*Activity Fees: Student Government $35.00.
Higher education is an invaluable investment. Our goal is to make a UConn education affordable to each student selected for admission.
In fact, more than 86 percent of UConn students receive some form of financial assistance. Our Office of Student Financial Aid Services is your one-stop source for information on scholarships, grants, loans, need-based financial aid, veteran’s benefits and student employment.
Financial aid, including grants and loans, is only available to U.S. citizens and permanent residents.
Visit UConn’s Office of Financial Aid Services for more information and to learn about the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). For the best possible financial aid package, the FAFSA must be received by the Federal Processor on or before February 15th.
The Federal School Code for all UConn Campuses is: 001417
2019-2020 Waterbury Mid-Semester Scholarships
Up to six $500.00 Mid-Semester Scholarships will be awarded for the 2020 Spring semester to current Waterbury Campus students.
New Fall 2019 Incoming Freshmen and Transfer students are not eligible.
- Must be a full-time undergraduate student at the Waterbury Campus (New Fall 2019 Incoming Freshmen and Transfer students are not eligible) for BOTH the Fall 2019and Spring 2020 semesters.
- Must have completed (not in progress) a minimum of 15 credits at the UConn Waterbury Campus.
- Must have a minimum overall grade point average of a 2.75 as of October 1, 2019.
- Must have a FAFSA form on file with the University as of September 1, 2019.
- Cannot be a recipient of a 2019-2020 Waterbury Campus disbursed scholarship.
- Demonstrate considerable financial need.
- Applications will be accepted until 4:00 p.m., Friday, October 11, 2019.