University of Connecticut University of UC Title Fallback Connecticut

Admitted Students

Students Today Huskies Forever Logo

Congratulations & Welcome to UConn!

So what’s next?

Whether you are an incoming freshman or transferring to UConn we are here to help you through the enrollment process in a few easy steps.


Get to know your NetID

  • An email providing your NetID and activation information was sent from the University Information Technology Services when you applied for admission. You will use your NetID to access the Student Administration (SA) System , HuskyCT,  and other technology services.If you participated in UConn Early College Experience, your NetID will not change.For questions regarding your NetID, or to reset your password, visit

Pay Your Enrollment Deposit

  • Reserve your place in UConn’s incoming class by paying the $300 non-refundable enrollment deposit fee by May 1.

    If you are admitted after May 1, your deposit is due within two weeks of the date marked on your enclosed acceptance


  • You can pay your deposit through the Student Administration (SA) System (

    using a credit card or electronic check. To access the SA System, use your NetID number (

  • Beginning mid-March, you may also monitor the SA System to review and accept any offer of financial aid.

*Enrollment deposits are accepted after May 1st on a space available basis.

Submit the FAFSA

  • Students who wish to apply for financial aid must complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). For the best possible financial aid package, the FAFSA must be received by the Federal Processor on or before March 1 for “on-time” consideration.  Financial aid is unavailable for international students.  UConn’s Federal School Code is 001417.

Complete the Technology Tutorial (Part 1)

  • Part 1 of the Technology Tutorial will guide you through the steps to:
    • Activate your NetID (if you haven’t already).
    • Access your UConn Google Apps for Education (Email) Account – The University has partnered with Google Apps for Education for its email system. All official correspondences from the University will be sent to this address.
    • Review and Accept Any Financial Aid Offer – If you were awarded financial aid, log into the Student Administration System to view and accept, reduce or decline your offer.

Register for New Student Orientation

  • All new Huskies are invited to attend an orientation  session once your enrollment deposit is received. At Orientation, you’ll create your fall class schedule and learn the ins and outs of our academic programs and campus community!

Submit Your Health History Form

  • Submit your Health History Form by July 1 for Fall Admits and January 1 for Spring admits. Students who are not compliant with all of the required immunizations by the tenth day of classes will be charged a nonrefundable late fee of $50.  You will receive your Health History Form at New Student Orientation.  Proof of meningitis immunization is also required for students planning to campus change to the Storrs campus and live in university-owned housing.

Submit Your Official Final Transcript

  • First-year freshmen will need to submit their official final high school/secondary school transcript, including graduation date. Transcripts must be sent directly to the Office of Undergraduate Admissions in a sealed envelope from the school.  Failure to provide an official final transcript will impact course registration.
  • Transfer students must submit their official final transcript from the institution most recently attended.  Transcripts must be sent directly to the Office of Undergraduate Admissions in a sealed envelope from the institution.  For fall transfers, final transcripts must be received by July 15, 2016.  Spring transfers must submit final college transcripts as soon as final semester grades are posted. Students who attended an institution outside of the United States where the transcript is in a language other than English must submit both an official transcript in the native language as well as a certified English translation.

Academic Calendar

  • Wondering when classes start?  Which holidays does UConn observe?