Create Your UConn Story
Thank you for your interest in UConn Waterbury. At UConn Waterbury, you’ll get all the benefits of a national top 20 public research university in a small college setting. For more than 60 years, UConn Waterbury has opened the doors to educational access and excellence for thousands of Connecticut residents. Today, the campus is located in a leading-edge facility in the heart of Waterbury’s revitalized downtown.
All applicants must apply through either the Common Application (preferred for freshman and international applicants) or the UConn Application (preferred for transfer applicants). Students will select their campus and major choice when completing the application listed under “University of Connecticut-Storrs.” There is one application for all UConn campuses.
Due to the number of applications received, interviews are not part of the admissions process.
Detailed instructions regarding the application process can be found by visiting the Undergraduate Admissions website.
* Students applying to the Bachelor of General Studies program can obtain application information by contacting that office directly at 203-236-9932.
SAT/College Board: 3915
Dates and Deadlines for UConn Waterbury
|Fall Semester||Deadline (all documents received by)|
|Spring Semester||Deadline (all documents received by)|
|All Applicants||October 1st|
Become Your UConn Story
UConn’s rigorous majors prepare you for a lifetime of learning and accomplishment. Students attending UConn Waterbury have access to the resources of a top ranked public research institution while enrolled as part of UConn Waterbury’s small community of scholars.
As a student at UConn Waterbury you may choose the academic path that suits you best:
1) Select from virtually all of (with some exceptions) UConn’s 100+ majors, completing 54 credits (typically two years of full time study) at UConn Waterbury, and then seamlessly transition to UConn’s main campus in Storrs to finish your bachelor’s degree.
2) Choose from these seven programs and complete your entire University of Connecticut degree right here at UConn Waterbury, or by combining courses at UConn’s other nearby campuses:
- Business Administration
- Business Data Analytics
- General Studies
- Human Development & Family Studies
- Urban & Community Studies