University of Connecticut University of UC Title Fallback Connecticut


If you were previously admitted and attended class at any UConn campus as a degree student, you should not submit the application for undergraduate admission.

For more information please contact the UConn Waterbury Student Affairs Office at 203-236-9847 or visit the Readmission Application website.