FALL 2021 CAMPUS CHANGE
Information for the Fall 2021 Campus Change process will be posted here the week of February 1, 2021.
Questions? Contact either:
Student Services staff will not be on campus for the Fall 2020 semester. We have set-up a protocol to continue to assist you during the time we are remote.
The staff who will be utilizing this arrangement are:
Here is how we will be operating:
- We will be conducting business through University email and WebEx.
- We will be utilizing the Nexus system for Drop-in appointments and Scheduled appointments.
- Students can use the Nexus system to arrange a specific time for a WebEx appointment. [IMPORTANT NOTE: your computer must have a camera and microphone hook-up in order to access the WebEx interface.]
- Due to the anticipated volume of emails, staff may not respond to your email for 24 hours.
- To schedule an appointment with Dr. Brown or Kelly Bartlett, Click here.
- The Drop-in appointments will begin the week of Monday, August 31, 2020. Click here to make a Drop-in appointment.
- Scheduled appointments will be available beginning the week of Monday, August 24, 2020.
Making Appointments Online Using Nexus
Nexus allows you to make appointments with a number of advisors on campus, primarily those in the Student Services suite.
To access the Nexus system:
- Go to http://nexus.uconn.edu
- Log in using your Net ID and password
- Click on Schedule Appointment
- Click on “Search by Department”, scroll to the Waterbury Campus at the bottom and click on “Student Services”
- Select either Dr. Brown or Kelly Bartlett
Holding an Appointment Using WebEx
[IMPORTANT NOTE: your computer must have a camera and microphone hook-up in order to access the WebEx interface.]
- Use the Nexus system to make a specific appointment day and time.
- The staff member will receive your appointment request.
- You will receive an email with a link to the WebEx interface.
- You would then click on the “Start Meeting” link at the appointed time to access your WebEx meeting..
Contact Student Affairs for Help With:
Services and Departments
Important Fall 2019 Dates
|Fall 2019 Bill Due||August 1|
|Fall Semester Begins||August 26|
|Fall 2019 Add/Drop Ends||September 9|
|Last Day to Drop a Class||October 28|
|Final Exam Week||December 9-14|