Beginning on Saturday, March 14th and continuing through Monday, April 6th, the Student Services staff will not be on campus. We have set-up a protocol to continue to assist you during this time especially as registration for Fall 2020 approaches.
The staff who will be utilizing this arrangement are:
Dr. Brown, Stuart.Brown@uconn.edu
Kelly Bartlett, Kelly.Bartlett@uconn.edu
Here is how we will be operating:
- We will be conducting business, primarily, through University email.
- When applicable, students may also set-up a WebEx video appointment (instructions are below). Students can use the Nexus system to arrange a specific time for a WebEx appointment. [IMPORTANT NOTE: your computer must have a camera and microphone hook-up in order to access the WebEx interface.]
- Available appointment times may be expanded to beyond traditional hours for some staff members.
- Due to the anticipated volume of emails, staff may not respond to your email for 24 hours.
Making Appointments Online Using Nexus
Nexus allows you to make appointments with a number of advisors on campus, primarily those in the Student Services suite.
To access the Nexus system:
- Go to http://nexus.uconn.edu
- Log in using your Net ID and password
- Click on Schedule Appointment
- Click on “Search by Department”, scroll to the Waterbury Campus at the bottom and click on “Advising Center”
- Select your assigned advisor from the list
Holding an Appointment Using WebEx
[IMPORTANT NOTE: your computer must have a camera and microphone hook-up in order to access the WebEx interface.]
- Use the Nexus system to make a specific appointment day and time.
- The staff member will receive your appointment request.
- You will receive an email with a link to the WebEx interface.
- You would then click on the “Start Meeting” link at the appointed time to access your WebEx meeting..
Contact Student Affairs for Help With:
Services and Departments
Important Fall 2019 Dates
|Fall 2019 Bill Due||August 1|
|Fall Semester Begins||August 26|
|Fall 2019 Add/Drop Ends||September 9|
|Last Day to Drop a Class||October 28|
|Final Exam Week||December 9-14|