- Students who will have completed 54+ credits by the end of the Spring 2021 semester.
- Students in specific academic programs that require an early campus change. You must have taken all the required first-year courses for that major.
- Students with approved extenuating circumstances.
If you believe your major requires an early campus change contact Kelly.Bartlett@uconn.edu
If you believe that you have an approved extenuating circumstance contact Stuart.Brown@uconn.edu. Please note, approval for extenuating circumstances is not very common.
FALL 2021 Campus Change Process
- Submit the Campus Change Form. The form is due Friday, February 19, 2021.
- A student’s fee bill balance must be zero in order for the form to be processed.
- This form must be submitted and approved in order to have your housing application processed.
- Notification -- The Registrar will email you whether or not you are approved for the campus change.
- If you are looking to live on-campus, apply for on-campus housing.
- Research on-campus and off-campus living options
- Deadline: March 5th (the January 31 deadline only applies to Storrs students)
- Click here for the FALL 2021 Residential life video
All campus change students who submit the application by March 5 AND are approved for campus change will be considered on time applicants.
The campus will offer two Q & A opportunities for students who may have questions about the process:
Tuesday, February 16 at 12:30pm. You can link to Dr. Brown's WebEx Room for the Campus Change Q & A - https://uconn-cmr.webex.com/meet/Dr.Brown
Wednesday, February 17 at 12:30pm. You can link to Kelly Bartlett's WebEx Room for the Campus Change Q & A -https://uconn-cmr.webex.com/meet/KellyBartlett
PLEASE NOTE: At this time, Residence Life is preparing for a typical, full occupancy Fall opening for Fall 2021. If, moving forward, the University makes any changes that would impact housing occupancy, selection, or the housing contract, they will notify students as soon as that information is available.
IMPORTANT: for the 2021-2022 academic year, the Residency Requirement has been reinstated. That information is mentioned on the Residence Life Campus Change website and the Residency Requirement website is also up to date.
Student Services staff will not be on campus for the Spring 2021 semester. We have set-up a protocol to continue to assist you during the time we are remote.
The staff who will be utilizing this arrangement are:
Here is how we will be operating:
- We will be conducting business through University email and WebEx.
- We will be utilizing the Nexus system for Scheduled appointments.
- Students can use the Nexus system to arrange a specific time for a WebEx appointment. [IMPORTANT NOTE: your computer must have a camera and microphone hook-up in order to access the WebEx interface.]
- Due to the anticipated volume of emails, staff may not respond to your email for 24 hours.
- To schedule an appointment with Dr. Brown or Kelly Bartlett, Click here.
Making Appointments Online Using Nexus
Nexus allows you to make appointments with a number of advisors on campus, primarily those in the Student Services suite.
To access the Nexus system:
- Go to http://nexus.uconn.edu
- Log in using your Net ID and password
- Click on Schedule Appointment
- Click on “Search by Department”, scroll to the Waterbury Campus at the bottom and click on “Student Services”
- Select either Dr. Brown or Kelly Bartlett
Holding an Appointment Using WebEx
[IMPORTANT NOTE: your computer must have a camera and microphone hook-up in order to access the WebEx interface.]
- Use the Nexus system to make a specific appointment day and time.
- The staff member will receive your appointment request.
- You will receive an email with a link to the WebEx interface.
- You would then click on the “Start Meeting” link at the appointed time to access your WebEx meeting..
Contact Student Affairs for Help With:
Services and Departments
Important Fall 2019 Dates
|Fall 2019 Bill Due||August 1|
|Fall Semester Begins||August 26|
|Fall 2019 Add/Drop Ends||September 9|
|Last Day to Drop a Class||October 28|
|Final Exam Week||December 9-14|